By Dr. Leon Koziol
Parenting Rights Institute
Mainstream and secondary news documentaries focus highly on criminal matters. But in a recent flurry of blog site postings a judicial whistleblower with over thirty years of litigation experience exposes widespread corruption in our nation’s divorce and family courts. The retaliation he endured from judges and ethics lawyers was unprecedented, and his 12-year ordeal is now ripe for a shocking documentary. The postings that summarize that ordeal are found at the following links:
- Widespread dysfunction, a pandemic and parent alienation have combined to create a perfect storm
- Why is judicial accountability so crucial to Democracy?
- Say YES TO THE MESS? Courts built to dispense justice are being abused for profit.
- Kill a parent with a gun or prefer a toxic family court instead: the realities of a growing epidemic
- Hospitalized dad gets no calls from his daughters: the price paid by a judicial whistleblower
We are living in an evil society today. This pandemic may be a wake-up call to those who erase their parents, those who continue to sadistically harm others and those who upend the moral fiber of a free society with greed and self love. The coronavirus has derailed graduations, college life and career aspirations which may be a punishment for such evil. It warrants a fresh look at our society and the government which now dominates it. Help us make that documentary a reality by re-publishing this post. Your own ordeal may be included.
If interested, contact me directly at email@example.com or (315) 796-4000.