So you have a shocking case that reeks of injustice. What are you going to do about it? Just let it vanish without even a mention in any public record? Such apathy will only encourage more of the same, more victims and more brazen abuses of public office. Obviously our ethics commissions are not doing their jobs as part of a self-regulating branch of government. Therefore you have to rely on a private watchdog group.
Welcome to the Parenting Rights Institute and our highly influential blog site Leon Koziol.com with followers from across the country. Proven, experienced and qualified, we act where the commissions are failing us; reviewing, investigating and reporting on individual ordeals. We do this through books, reports, documentaries, and monitoring of cases in the very courtrooms where it is needed.
We reach countless victims, advocates and informants who could provide input and collaboration to your case or cause. So it’s for your own benefit, and that of your children and families, that you read on and share this vital message.
Never before in American history have there been so many corrupt judges and unscrupulous lawyers without accountability. The reason is simple. Our universities are turning out a million lawyer candidates a year, at one time more than all the practicing attorneys nationwide. There are more than 300,000 in California and New York alone.
That’s a lot of lawyers and they have to work somewhere. The easiest place to land a job is family court. This is where apprentices learn their trade, where law firms send their worst attorneys, and incompetents make a living off your hard earnings. They still use such propaganda as our “children’s best interests” while they masquerade as parental experts.
The ones who can’t make it in this glut-fest often end up on the bench. Once there, another gang of predators is unleashed from their cages: evaluators, psychiatrists, counselors, therapists, investigators, case workers, and even the latest concoction known as “divorce coaches,” all with differing opinions on how to raise your own children.
It’s more than a jungle, it’s now an epidemic. A Supreme Court Justice once described these constitution-free tribunals as “Kangaroo Courts”, see In re Gault, 387 US 1 at pp 27-28. No one wants to protest or invest in a reform movement, so the corruption goes on and you are its victims, a gold mine well guarded by bar associations and special interests.
Well, finally there is a real solution, a remedy to these useless ethics or oversight commissions which favor their players while targeting the whistle blowers, i.e., yours truly. It’s pay-back time for your children, your pain and your livelihood, a chance for you to hold a judge or lawyer publicly accountable here at Leon Koziol.com.
Over the past ten years, we have exposed vast corruption, traveled from Hawaii to Paris in a conscientious effort to end human rights violations which routinely occur here. Our site is filled with examples despite a gross lack of funding. I have had over 40 trial judges disqualified and helped remove a few altogether from the bench, always working on more. No one can boast such an achievement.
Now it’s your turn. We have perfected a process of reviewing case files submitted from around the country. We distill the legalese into publications on our website. To date, we have generated over 500,000 views. This allows us to gain immediate results on any Google search of our tagged villains. Their names propagate to the top pages to bring public accountability and even improved treatment in court.
Please share this post with fellow victims or family members, and make their day.
Call for more information on how to get your story professionally written and published at (315) 380-3420.
America’s leading authority on family court reform with over 25 years of trial experience has developed a Family Court Program specifically for you – regardless of how far along you may be in the process.
Having previously appeared on the television news program 60 Minutes, CNN and in the New York Times, Dr. Leon Koziol, J.D., wants to help you take control of your family court case.
After hearing ordeals from countless unsuspecting victims, their financial and emotional devastation by the lucrative family court machine, Dr. Koziol knew that he could no longer just sit back and watch these atrocities continue.
“We have an epidemic here in America and no one is doing anything to cure it. There’s a direct correlation between family courts and suicides among parents, veterans and children. And the statistics show it is occurring at an alarming rate. If I can save one person from taking his or her life, then I have made my contribution to society,” Dr. Leon Koziol, J.D.
Dr. Koziol is giving you the tools to protect yourself and keep your family smiling during these difficult times!
“If you decided to take up a sport such as football, you wouldn’t just walk onto the field without knowing how the game is played. Why is family court any different? Yet thousands of people walk into family court expecting justice, only to discover just the exact opposite.”~ Dr. Leon Koziol, J.D.
With the Family Court Survival Program here’s what you can expect:
Preparing yourself for the court room battlefield
The truth about who your lawyer is really working for
Educating you to “due process”
Identifying dirty custody tactics before they occur
Why psychological exams and supervised visits will come back to haunt you
Protecting yourself against false allegations
Avoiding sleazy lawyer tactics
Understanding the trillion dollar family court industry
The gender disadvantage and what it means to you
Strategies to minimize conflict
How to prevent yourself from going broke
What your lawyer probably isn’t telling you
Save time, money and eliminate unnecessary stress
Discover alternatives to litigation
Don’t miss out!!! You’ve heard all of the horror stories about the dysfunctional family court system. Now, more than ever, parents are getting wise and no longer fighting each other through the purchase of a Family Court Survival Program designed to educate divorce and Family Court candidates before they are turned into victims.
The Family Court Survival Program was developed by Dr. Leon R. Koziol, parental advocate and founder of the Parenting Rights Institute (PRI). It consists of a seminar DVD and multi-part reading program, it walks you through the court process and promotes alternatives to litigation.
Going to court is serious business. In divorce and Family Court, your children and livelihood are at risk. Yet many parents proceed recklessly with little understanding of the system until the money runs out for their lawyers. Make life easier with the purchase of this program. Based on decades of court experience, it may save you thousands of dollars in legal expense. The DVD lecture should be viewed before the multi-part reading.
Here’s What You Will Receive:
Part One: The Lawyer. We begin with hypothetical consultations featuring abuses which may occur on both sides of a court process. You are shown crucial subjects to look out for when involving a lawyer in divorce, custody and support matters.
Part Two: Self Representation. Here we give you confidence to represent yourself. If you cannot afford litigation or a lawyer proves ineffective, you are not alone. This handbook walks you through a court process with forms offered in Part Five.
Part Three: The Judge. Because this is the person who may decide how your children are raised, you need to understand the realities of your court system. This booklet conveys valuable insights on the decision process common to most states.
Part Four: Transcript. We continue to build your confidence with portions of a real trial transcript. You are introduced to an unprepared judge and two parents who were needlessly forced to litigate. It can avert lifetime harm to extended families.
Part Five: Court Filings. This folder supplies partially completed forms which serve as flexible templates for filing petitions and motions in a domestic relations court. Our forms are more detailed than others offered in most court clerk offices.
Part Six: The Appeal. Many victims are forced into appellate courts after losing their children, parental rights or support. This reading provides useful experience.
Here’s what one of our many successful participants had to say:
“After running out of money for my lawyer, I discovered the program offered on-line by the Parenting Rights Institute. I digested it in my spare time and was able to go confidently into court and win a motion against my adversary. This was the same lawyer that was costing my ex-husband so much money. I wish I had access to this program before I hired my own lawyer. I could have saved myself and my children so much money and grief. It was worth every penny. If you would like to know more about my experience with this program as a parent, contact me through the Institute at (315) 380-3420.” ~ Cindy H., Syracuse, NY.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
IT’S TIME TO GET A GRIP ON FAMILY COURT BEFORE IT GETS A GRIP ON YOU!
A $10,000 VALUE FOR A ONE-TIME COST OF ONLY $299, less than the cost of a single session with an endless fee generating divorce lawyer
DISCLAIMER: This program is not a substitute for legal advice. It is designed to stimulate network assistance and options to litigation. All Rights Reserved: No part of this program may be used or sold contrary to these terms or express authorization of the Parenting Rights Institute.
U.S. Copyright Registration No. TXu 1-832-192
St. John’s University Professor Anthony Pappas explains how he was fleeced of $2 million in lawyer fees in a 12 year ongoing divorce having no custody or child support issue. Once you show a lawyer your financial statements as you must in any contested action, they learn how much they can charge. They will take every last dollar if you let them.
“You’re standing there with a grin that I would love to come off the bench and slap off your face”
“Mr. Scully (prosecutor) is playing cigar store Indian at the moment.”
“You know what black people from New York City call black people from upstate New York? Country Niggers.”
According to an ethics judge, these comments were made by Judge Gerald Popeo of the City Court of Utica, New York. In 2015, he was merely censured for those remarks instead of removed from that bench by the New York Commission on Judicial Conduct. Now Fifth District Chief Judge James “Bond” Tormey has elevated him to “Acting Family Judge.” This comes after Judge #39 and Judge #40 were disqualified from my 12 year originally uncontested divorce case.
Welcome to Trial Judge #41, a judicial record by most accounts. You have to believe that Judge Jerry “Rocky” Popeo filling the latest slot was a monumental joke. After all, with the violent threats and racist remarks he was prosecuted for, the last thing you would expect a rational court system to do is appoint him as a family judge. Isn’t that the court where domestic violence is being condemned? Isn’t that where African-American fathers are discriminated most, even shot dead five times in the back while fleeing unarmed from a child support warrant (Walter Scott)? What is Judge Jerry doing here?
Imagine if this wanna-be Rocky treated an African-American father this way? (let’s just call him Apollo Creed). He compares Apollo to a “country nigger” and threatens to come off his bench to “wipe that smirk off (his) face?” When Larry Nassar, ex-physical education director of Michigan State University was facing his sentencing for sex crimes, a father of three victims lunged for him across the trial table. He was restrained by court security but never charged with contempt by the female judge because she understood his rage.
But what happens if it’s the judge provoking violence? What if the litigant in the Popeo case accepted Judge Rocky’s challenge to come off that bench and wack him? Who would court security restrain or taser? We may soon find out as I face this pompous judge next week. Talk about domestic violence, provocation and father discrimination! What was the Commission thinking when it released this judge on his own recognizance to put law enforcement in harm’s way? They have families too. And what kind of coward hides behind them in a black dress when making such threats? (it’s a robe only when the person in it acts accordingly.
I have asked the same Commission in a formal complaint to reconsider its decision in light of the misconduct which occurred by Judge Popeo in my own court cases as a civil rights attorney over the years. There is also an effort being started by a veteran U.S. Marine to make a stand against this sort of discrimination and misconduct due to the vast number of daily suicides occurring to his brothers as a result.
Get the details by clicking here and supporting us at http://www.parentingrightsinstitute.com. You can also call our office at (315) 380-3420. It’s important that you share this post and make it viral in light of the vast censorship of this site, Leon Koziol.com and court corruption across America today.
Should you decide to expose corruption in our judicial system, be wary of the immunity which it claims over your First Amendment rights. This immunity and self-regulation power has become so abused that Michigan Family Judge Wade McCree was able to commit adultery in chambers, get a litigant mother pregnant while he placed her adversary on a child support monitor and suffer no monetary liability to his victims.
Now we have another “Acting” Family Judge in upstate New York who threatened a litigant from the bench, was found by an ethics judge to have used racial slurs (“country niggers”) and sent people to jail on serial contempt rulings because they grinned or complained of injustices. Meet Judge Gerald “Neanderthal” Popeo of Utica, New York, a regular standard-bearer for anti-violence groups. Get the details by clicking here.
Because the persecution for my judicial misconduct complaints has become so extreme, I recently filed an extraordinary lawsuit against such judges in New York Supreme Court, Appellate Division. There is little expectation of proper accountability, however, because our courts are self-protecting of their revenues, fees and reputation. They would rather excuse, ignore or rationalize racial slurs and judge revenge than accept the public consequences for their actions like they require of the rest of us.
So what can we do? My lawsuit may shed some light. Here is an excerpt of my arguments before that court which may shock you, but it is a sound position based on my 23 unblemished years as a civil rights attorney and successful cases which recovered hundreds of thousands of dollars for my clients. That was before the judicial retaliation began for my whistleblowing activity. These arguments are made to oppose dismissal motions filed by New York’s Chief Judge Janet DiFiore and various inferior judge (respondents) engaged in clear misconduct:
Koziol v DiFiore, et. al.
2) This is a hybrid declaratory judgment and extraordinary relief action brought pursuant to CPLR Articles 30, 63 and 78. It is otherwise authorized by New York’s high court under a “Rule of Necessity” laid out in another hybrid action, Maron v Silver, 14 NY3d 230 (2010). If the Chief Judge and respondents are to be plainly understood by their motions, a hybrid lawsuit filed by predecessor chief judges challenging legislative dysfunction for pay raise purposes is proper, but if those whom they serve seek to do the same for purposes of protecting their children, livelihood and liberties from judicial dysfunction, they are out of line, subject to summary dismissals or even filing prohibitions of the sort demanded here.
3) New York’s judiciary clearly had no authority to direct the amounts or timeliness of pay raises absent diminution. It is a subject textually committed to other branches of government under the people’s constitution. Yet the Maron case was filed anyway, by judges no less, and it is still “the law” in this state. It can only be construed as an unconstitutional scheme to politically influence the other branches through an abuse of our courts. If private litigants endeavored to do the very same thing, they would be subjected additionally to fines, sanctions and even contempt.
4) Both motions have utterly ignored the Maron v Silver case, indeed it is not even mentioned in the joint Memorandum of Law, Table of Authorities. This is because the outcome is already anticipated. There is no neutral and detached arbiter, hence vitiating any good faith effort or purpose for preparing an opposition Memorandum. Ignoring stated precedent is not only unethical but also the tactic employed by most, if not all jurists reviewing this case to date.
5) In my recent book, Satan’s Docket, I have described this tactic as “Orchestrated Law.”It was practiced in the serial rulings which were, in fact, cited in the moving papers, further confirmation of the systemic bias carefully and convincingly laid out in the petition. Both motions have also ignored the precedent seeking nature of this case premised on escalating new facts caused by each biased ruling designed to suppress speech directed at judicial misconduct.
6) The motions continue with their deceptive agenda by totally ignoring salient facts of the petition without facts of their own interposed by any person having personal knowledge. That renders the petition presumptively true for purposes of any summary ruling. Even on technical grounds identified for dismissal, the untwisted facts cannot be silenced on such an extraordinary case. But as practiced here for at least ten years, decision makers have cherry picked only those facts and precedent (if at all) which supports a predetermined outcome and a “law” concocted contrary to our legislated ones.
7) If you don’t mention material facts or egregious misconduct clearly bearing on that outcome, it simply didn’t happen. This results in a monumental fraud upon the public by that branch of government charged with highest duty of protecting our constitutional rights and “justice for all.” If our courts are bold enough to cover up their own corruption, there is no “law.” It is all the justification needed for victims to take matters into their own hands. We can rightfully conclude that we are living in an increasingly lawless society. Proof is everywhere, from the mass murders by a fatherless teen in Florida to the terrorist threats in daily news reports.
8) A simple test which bears this out is the perjuries of judge-appointed child lawyer William Koslosky and the state’s “custodial parent,” respondent Kelly Hawse-Koziol. The record clearly shows that they both conspired to conceal the true residence of my daughters, going so far as to serve a Notice to Admit in November, 2015 attaching a purported electronic notice of child relocation with the address “gmai.com.” It constituted an impossible transmission without the “l” character demonstrable from the face of that doctored confirmation notice. The 35th assigned judge, Daniel King, bent on revenge for my testimony before the Moreland Commission on Public Corruption, simply vacated the notice without any consequence to either co-conspirator. He did so while a gag order was in place in the last decision prior to his removal.
9) The logical question which then arises is why a lawyer would engage in such clear misconduct. The answer lies in the continuing refusal of our appellate division justices to hold William Koslosky accountable. That failure in duty occurred as recently as February 26, 2018 when Judge Joanne Winslow submitted notice to me declining to sign a show cause order on this case. I am making that application, already served on the parties, a part of this cross-motion. It sought, inter alia, a referral of William Koslosky minimally for disciplinary action stemming from his July 31, 2011 and August 2, 2011 affirmations in support of appeal dismissals.
10) Those affirmations were re-filed one month later in the Third Department after this court’s transfer order. In that particular scheme, Koslosky stated under oath that I sought to reinstate my law license in a family court cross-motion dated March 3, 2011 before later disqualified Judge Pirro-Bailey. It was obviously orchestrated to discredit me as a parent, lawyer and critic insofar as every sane lawyer knows that a law license cannot be reinstated in that court.
11) As the petition and show cause application explained, lawyer Koslosky went so far as to assert factually that I was seeking to “revoke” the authority of this court to decide licensing matters. There was no proof of any of this, but the sworn affirmations remain in the records of both upstate licensing/appeals courts. The effectively ratified perjuries have not been retracted or even acknowledged by any judge to date. My answering affidavit and the ones repeatedly filed here contained the Koslosky sworn statements and entire cross-motion showing no such events.
12) This court cannot deflect by asserting timely recourse to the Fifth District Grievance Committee. Apart from its own duties under the Judicial Code, its appointed Committee has yet to even acknowledge my 2011 grievance against Koslosky and custodial counsel, perhaps due to the simultaneous disqualification and transfer of my disciplinary matters to the Third Department and the witch hunt lawyers there focused on my public criticisms.
13) These standard-bearers of lawyer ethics were allowed to quietly resign without public prosecution of any kind after an Inspector General discovered their falsified time sheets. As the petition explains with sufficient detail and examples, I was not accorded similar favor after more than eight years of license suspension, one year longer than a disbarment period.
14) The Third Department misconduct was not much different prior to transfer when Fifth District Attorney Mary Gasparini submitted a false written statement to her Committee that I had not sought an adjournment to better prepare for a first time prosecution of ten grievances in 2008. This lie, in turn, led to “discrepancy” claims elevating a first time admonition to formal charges and my first one year disciplinary suspension by the Third Department (still extant).
15) The Gasparini lie was fully proven in a March, 2009 motion for discovery and other relief during that prosecution. This court denied my motion in a cursory, confidential decision two months later without any mention of Gasparini’s misconduct. Ten grievances (six later dismissed on their face) comprised this first time prosecution after two decades of unblemished practice. It originated on January 9, 2008, the same day as arguments before Judge John Centra of this court which contained extensive proof of ethical misconduct by Keith Eisenhut, opposing divorce counsel unknown at the time to be a member of that same Fifth District Committee.
16) These grievances were stale for many years as was the one currently prosecuted by the Third Department involving events of 2008. Hence it cannot be said that timely recourse against Koslosky is somehow stale or waived. To the contrary, the intentional disregard and uneven treatment of lawyer misconduct have only left wide open the door for a series of perjuries that have destroyed all aspects of my former model existence over a half century period, including the gmai.com concoction years later. In the face of all that has been presented and accumulated to date, how can anyone conclude that a rational justice system has been made available to me? The notion that an anti-filing order should now be issued is an even greater farce inasmuch as such an order has been effectively in place since January 9, 2008.
17) But that corruption pales in comparison to the one which now confronts everyone involved. If lawyers appointed and licensed by this court can freely concoct facts and lie under oath, anything can be contrived against me as long as my reform and whistleblower activity persist. That entitles me to resort to every manner of personal protection at my disposal.
PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE AND SUPPORT OUR CAUSE by donating or investing in our anti-corruption activities on this site. Call our office at (315) 380-3420 or contact me personally at (315) 796-4000.
Many of you are friends, others are bent on revenge, and most are seeking information or assistance. If you’re new to this site, opened in 2010, you’re in good company with more than 6,000 followers from Europe to Hawaii. This will be a “breaking news” post you will want to make viral because it is yet another shockingly true story. As we have assured time and again: “You just can’t make this stuff up.”
Judge Gerald Popeo is a racist and pompous judge who managed to keep his job in an upstate New York city court despite a battery of ethics charges brought against him by a prosecutor, public defender, an African-American lawyer and court victims before the New York Commission on Judicial Conduct. Because its proceedings are secret, we cannot tell you how many complaints he has faced during nearly two decades on the bench.
On February 12, 2015, Judge Popeo was merely censured by that Commission instead of removed, although to his credit, the Commission Chair, Thomas Klonick, dissented. He voted to sustain the findings made by a hearing judge concerning those charges of using racial slurs as a judge. They included at least two depictions of a prosecutor acting like a “cigar store Indian” and another, to an African-American attorney no less, where Popeo “joked” that New York City black people refer to upstate black people as “country niggers.”
That’s not all, the charges and findings that were accepted included temper tantrums and serial contempt citations without the requisite warnings and due process protections. In one case, evidently copying some of the movies that Gerry has watched (i.e. “My Cousin Vinny”), Judge Popeo sentenced a man to five successive thirty day periods in jail for each facial gesture or comment about the lack of justice in his courtroom. Only after getting a phone call from his chief administrative judge, James “Bond” Tormey, did he reduce the 150 day sentence.
But among the “injudicious” acts which the Commission did accept for public censure, the one which was most disturbing is a violent threat from the bench made to another litigant in his courtroom. After noting a grin on his face, Judge Gerald Popeo, evidently assuming the mantra of judicial Rocky Balboa, warned that he “would love to come off the bench and wipe that smirk off your face.” The Commission could not excuse this street thug remark because those in the same court could hear it clearly and it was recorded by a court stenographer.
But it gets better (or worse depending how entertained you are by Judge “Rocky” Popeo). After the litigant was excused and exiting the courtroom, a different kind of grin caught Judge Rocky’s attention. So he summoned him back for a contempt sentence because, in his delusional mindset, this poor sap “gave (Popeo another) nice big smirk …. as if to say, blank-you judge.” Seriously Sylvestor? Even the real Stallone might have you committed to a mental institution.
As a lawyer and litigant in Popeo’s kangaroo court and many others over a thirty year period, I have made all sorts of grins, objections and human expressions which could fall in the Popeo contempt playbook. And now this judge has been assigned to my custody and support cases as an “Acting Family Judge” in a court he was never elected to. How’s that for domestic violence prevention and our children’s “best interests?” You women better not grin in Gerry Balboa’s boxing court.
Yes you read that correctly. After my family court matters were assigned to remote courts at Lake Ontario and near the Canadian border, with 150 mile round trips to receive decisions already written, Judge James Bond has now assigned a judge only a few miles from our (parent) homes who threatens violence. Welcome to Trial Judge #41 assigned since my originally uncontested divorce was filed 12 years ago in 2006, a judicial record by most accounts.
It occurred after the Oswego and Herkimer judges recently stepped down. Judges #39 and #40 gave no reason, and I was given no notice of their disqualifications, but they came after my complaints to oversight authorities. Those published complaints focused on their unauthorized back room involvement in each other’s separate cases to orchestrate unlawful service of a support summons threatening as much as seven (7) years in jail. That’s more than violent felons and child molesters get. My pedophile custody judge Bryan Hedges (look him up) got no prison time!
I had been challenging service by mail on the face of that summons and petition because it leads to innocent non-appearances or fatal law enforcement for money collection purposes. A sensationalized example is an unarmed African-American shot dead five times in the back while fleeing a support warrant at a traffic stop in South Carolina (Walter Scott).
When I became one such victim of a non-appearance, an earlier support magistrate corrected the human error over the phone in 2012. But not Gerry Balboa. He was on some kind of mission given to him by his boss Judge James “Bond” Tormey who assigned all the other 40 trial jurists to my family court cases. He did so in a manner which mirrored the retributions inflicted on a chief family court clerk which resulted in a $600,000 recovery against “Bond, James Bond” in federal court for her refusal to engage in Tormey’s “political espionage.”
Again we don’t make these things up here at Leon Koziol.com. Look it up at Morin v Tormey, 626 F.3d 40 (2nd Cir. 2010). Shameless Tormey was neither removed from his position nor did he resign from the bench. With my full page advertisements and editorials published over the past few months in Syracuse, Utica and Watertown, New York mainstream newspapers, testimony before the Moreland Commission on Public Corruption, and continued exposure of rampant judicial misconduct nationwide, the retaliation elevated to unprecedented levels in Oneida County Family Court on March 3, 2018.
On that day, I made it clear that Gerry had better not threaten me with violence and most assuredly, he had better stay put on his bench. For the reasons that follow, I knew this was beyond question a contempt by ambush and an unlawful act of attempted imprisonment which a citizen has a right to defend against in such an extraordinary case. Think of it as a Rambo One movie with the corrupt cops replaced by corrupt judges.
In my reports I compared the judicial gang assault inflicted upon me for so many years to a Rodney King beating with the fists and batons replaced by orders and edicts. If Gerry decided to confront me physically and unlawfully under the protection of our court security, it raised the real question of who they should taser. Who was the real criminal here with this focus on domestic violence in these (family) courts? What would Sylvestier Stallone do if he was real in this environment?
While depicting my discrimination and First Amendment motion papers as “rants” without so much as a first court meeting or argument, Rocky Popeo joined his predecessors in denying me parent-child contact since my 2013 testimony before the Moreland Commission on Public Corruption. He did so without any finding of unfit parenting, criminal charge or child protection report. Meanwhile “rehabilitated” heroin addict moms and life term prisoners were being reunited or allowed contact with their children.
Not mentioned was Popeo’s conversation at a golf and country club during one of my client cases or the unsolicited “rant” he gave me in the presence of a key witness last summer at a local bar. He accused me of some involvement in that censure prosecution. I had no such involvement, no obligation to answer his “rant” anyway, but he was obviously moved by my history of litigation success on behalf of African-American victims in his court, federal court and Utica city government.
That history included former “black” Public Works Commissioner Stephen Patterson and his pastor father who I represented and recovered hundreds of thousands of dollars as a result of law enforcement targeting and wrongful discharge, i.e. Patterson v City of Utica, 370 F.3d 322 (2nd Cir. 2004). Judge Popeo was obviously making a connection between my civil rights advocacy to the racial slurs which nearly caused him his judgeship.
In another case, Mr. Patterson, who had never seen a jail cell, was imprisoned by Judge Balboa in 2010 for non-appearance on a series of nuisance and city ordinance violations. I was not able to represent him then due to the ethics witch hunt already in place, so Steve got front page news after attempting suicide upon discovering that a belt had been placed in his cell while dazed and asleep.
Ultimately he was found “not guilty” on all charges by a jury, and I won yet another ruling for him in a federal civil rights case later that year for police and city harassment. As hard as it may be to believe, I won it while suspended because the papers were prepared by me beforehand and no qualified substitute lawyer could be found.
Rocky Popeo persisted in his beliefs that I had somehow influenced his public censure. He even inquired whether I had filed a complaint against him regarding his eviction ruling upon my former law office the same year as that censure. The current judge assignment should never been offered or accepted on grounds of revenge and prejudice alone. Such persecution has now required resort to natural laws for my protection. I am no Rambo, but I finish the fights that others start without provocation or genuine lawful authority.
You will find background news articles on this post and others together with professional services we offer on this site, Leon Koziol.com. Please contribute to our cause for the sake of parents, children and court victims everywhere. My book, Satan’s Docket, continues to be purchased and commended, a useful tool for self-representation as well. And share this post with those who need to know what is truly occurring in our courts. I can be contacted at our office at (315) 380-3420 or personally at (315) 796-4000.
Seriously Claudia? Did we read that correctly in the Syracuse Post Standard? You’ve come a long way since 2010 when you sat at my dining room table as a tabloid reporter claiming to be concerned about parental equality. That’s when I took my sacrificial stand against child support abuse and father discrimination.
Now you claim to be concerned about our veterans but have done nothing to even look into the “many” veteran suicides, father alienation and seizure of parental authority which has led to fatherless freaks of both major parties who commit these mass murders. That’s because you are a divorcee who once benefited from the Title IV-D entitlement program known as the Child Support Standards Act which is costing federal taxpayers billions of dollars.
Claudia has yet to respond to my reports of Title IV-D abuses and my petition to New York’s Legislature when she served as my Assemblywoman. But her politicizing of a horrific event was horrific enough, and I cannot allow such generalizations to go unanswered. I remain one of her constituents, a Democrat who served the largest city in her district at one time as an elected Democrat councilman and corporation counsel.
Her news quote came while I was preoccupied in Manhattan last week assisting victims of corrupt courts, an issue she should familiarize herself with considering how she has relied on her father’s reputation to be elected to public office after numerous failed efforts prior to her visit at my home. As a state judge, John Tenney was no honorable man as I can prove after winning my first two appeals against him right out of law school.
The Syracuse Post Standard newspaper arrived at my New Hartford home with a February 22, 2018 article (page A16) which informed Claudia Tenny’s 22nd District constituents that mass murderers are primarily Democrats. For whatever bizarre reason, she made those remarks on Talk 1300 Radio in my now neighboring city of Utica, New York.
When called to task by a Syracuse reporter about her non-existent proof to support such a brazen conclusion, she simply responded with a prepared statement which dodged the proof issue altogether saying: “I will continue to stand up for law abiding citizens who are smeared by anti-gun liberal elitists.”
Say what? I am a lifelong Democrat who despises liberal views but I don’t label my political party adversaries, be they Liberal or Republican (as Claudia is), mass murderers. She claims to be a Conservative, but I was endorsed as a Democrat by the Conservative Party in my last run for major public office. So what’s up with this Democrat generalization Claudia?
We need to take a closer look at this woman as a member of Congress because she may well be a hater of numerous ethnic groups not just entire political parties. When her former colleague in the New York Assembly, Anthony Brindisi, announced his run against Claudia last summer, she replied with generalizations about his dad, Louis Brindisi, a reputed mob lawyer (read all about it in my recent book, Satan’s Docket). Her scheme to label the son was answered by Italian-American groups outraged by her stereotypes.
It makes you wonder what Claudia thinks about German-Americans, Native-Americans, Arab-Americans and African-Americans, among others, which comprise the majority of her constituents. I was present at a Rome Polish Home event when Claudia was campaigning for Congress in a failed primary against then incumbent Richard Hanna. What sort of undisclosed stereotypes lurked in her mind among those “type” of people?
As my 6,000 plus followers have been informed time and again, I supported Donald Trump against Hillary Clinton. I did so to the point of filing a motion to disqualify Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg from my then pending case before the Supreme Court due to her political attacks from chambers against Donald Trump, then a private citizen not yet endorsed by the Republican Party for president.
Over the years, I was there supporting candidates, federal, state and local, regardless of party affiliation for principled reasons, not the almighty buck. Meanwhile elitists like Claudia were hiding on the belief such candidates would lose. It’s called courage, the kind demonstrated by great Democrats such as John Kennedy, Martin Luther King and Edmund Muskie.
For Claudia’s benefit next time she stumps for votes at the Polish Clubs of her district, Edmund Muskie was a Polish-American, United States Senator and candidate for Vice President with Hubert Humphrey who lost to one of the most corrupt politicians in American history, Richard Nixon, a Republican. As a Republican herself, does that mean we should label Claudia a corrupt politician?
As concerned parents we must get involved in politics and the election process before our rights are forever lost to the state. We see the”evidence” of it everywhere, a veritable silent and suppressed epidemic at the root of most other societal problems. As an elitist herself, Claudia just doesn’t get it on her high horse today. It’s time to knock her off. Won’t you join me. Call anytime at (315) 796-4000.
It must have been an alluring editorial in the Syracuse press because law firms are now running ads around the on-line version, commentary is growing by the minute, and a link at the bottom of the article takes the reader directly to our website at Parenting Rights Institute.
Founder and director, Dr. Leon Koziol, author of this editorial, continues to make headway with mainstream media to expose and reform corruption in our nation’s divorce and family courts. His column in the mainstream newspaper, Syracuse Post Standard, was published today, Friday, February 16, 2018 in its on-line version at Syracuse.com. The print version is expected this Sunday or Tuesday.
Given the rarity of public criticism directed at our judicial branch of government, and eye opening content of this publication, it’s a wonder it was published at all. But this one is getting a ton of supporting commentary, further proof that it is a subject which has been long suppressed. Indeed, one irate mother contributed what seemed to be a thousand word summary of her ordeal, and a father cited court corruption which might otherwise never make the news.
Another column with lesser 400 word content was published by the Watertown Daily Times on February 9, 2018. This mainstream newspaper near the Canadian border covers northern New York and the sprawling Camp Drum military base. That column can be viewed by typing Leon Koziol in the newspaper search bar. It is entitled, Tormey’s column hides judiciary’s troubles.
Finally, one day earlier, on February 8, 2018, in the central New York metropolitan area known as Utica-Rome, another column by Leon Koziol was featured in the form of a full page advertisement. This costly alternative was made necessary by the regional newspaper’s rejection of an editorial comparable in size to the Syracuse publication. Such censorship was overcome by a half page depiction of a nationwide epidemic entitled, Houston, we have a problem. And it’s in Congress, the liberal media and our courts. The complete rejected editorial was then published in the lower half of the same ad. You can look it up at Observer Dispatch (print) and OD.com (on-line) versions.
All three editorials were triggered by a commentary in the same newspapers authored by Fifth Judicial District Chief Judge James Tormey. This is the same judge who assigned some 40 trial judges to Leon Koziol’s originally uncontested divorce and was successfully sued by a chief family court clerk for $600,000 due to Tormey’s retaliation for her refusal to engage in “political espionage,” Morin v Tormey, 626 F.3d 40 (2nd Cir. 2010). And his co-defendant in that federal lawsuit was Leon Koziol’s custody judge, removed from his case, and later the family court altogether, upon admitting to sexual abuse of his handicapped, five year old niece, In re Bryan Hedges, 20 NY3d 677 (2013).
In the prior Judge Tormey column published in all three major newspapers of the Fifth Judicial District, a glowing report was given of divorce, family and other courts in connection with the Excellence Initiative sponsored by New York’s Chief Judge Janet DiFiore. It was therefore crucial for the public to receive a counter-point to this report, a shocking reality check even if a paid advertisement was required in one of them. The largest of these newspapers by far was the Syracuse Post Standard and today’s feature gave links to Leon Koziol’s cited reports and Parenting Rights Institute which he founded in 2010 and continues to direct today.
Please share this message and support our cause at http://www.leonkoziol.com and http://www.parentingrightsinstitute.com. You can also call our office at (315) 380-3420 or Dr. Leon Koziol directly at (315) 796-4000. Learn from an expert who sacrificed a lucrative career as a civil rights and trial attorney for over two decades to reform this corrupt family court system. Dr. Koziol’s recently published book, Satan’s Docket, continues to grow in purchases and popularity. Order your copy on line now. We hope to have more positive news for you moms, dads and court victims in coming days, so stay in touch.