Thought of the Day:
Acting like she cares so much about children, Hillary should really focus her efforts on helping to fix our Family Courts and all the of the harm they’re doing to families before worrying about the rights of non-American citizens.
By Dr. Leon Koziol
Parenting Rights Institute
On the heels of a highly successful Parent March on Washington and Congressional Lobby Initiative which I was able to put together in less than three months, I promised my followers a next step which I hope will ignite similar (regional) marches and protests across the country.
I am focused on a motorcade from Fort Drum in northern New York to Utica, New York with a protest seeking a removal of four judges in addition to Judge James McCluskey of Watertown, New York. I have a sufficient local following to make this happen but welcome all from around the country who want to keep our momentum going.
The motorcade is designed to draw attention to the veterans who have committed suicides as a result of family court abuses, see i.e. Purple Heart’s Final Beat, Second Class Citizen.Org. Fort Drum is among the largest military installations in the country charged with training and mobilization of all active services. In 1959, it was the site of Agent Orange experiments which later prevented healthy births for Vietnam veterans.
Fort Drum exists in New York’s Fifth Judicial District which has become a hotbed of judge misconduct. Corruption here is being ignored or glossed over by a state judicial commission dominated by lawyers. Over a 12-year period, all of my 30-plus complaints have failed to produce a single inquiry without explanation. Such vast inaction only encourages more misconduct.
Adding to the corruption, certain judges here are being allowed to retaliate against judicial whistle blowers. It is a shameless abuse of judicial office with my ordeal as a quintessential example. If they can do this to a prominent civil rights attorney and model parent, imagine what they will do to you.
For example, one of my custody judges, Gerald Popeo, was merely given a public censure by this commission in 2015 despite being found guilty of making racial slurs to an African-American attorney. He referred to a prosecutor as a “cigar store Indian,” threatened to come off the bench to assault a litigant for giving him a “smirk,” and he jailed men for contempt in violation of their due process rights. How much more misconduct is required for removal?
Because he was not removed, he managed to get assigned to my family court matters (as a city judge!). Among so many other abuses, he failed to provide a child support hearing transcript for appeal which showed a $45,500 fraud (2015 payment never credited to me by the state’s child support collection center). Instead, he issued a support warrant with a near fatal outcome after blaming me for that public censure at a local bar.
Now comes a judge who I sued last year for a continued abuse of my reform work as a judicial whistle blower. Judge James McClusky refused to give any jail time for a 26-year old bus driver who was found guilty of raping a 14-year old girl earlier this year. Over 70,000 signatures have already been obtained seeking his removal in only a few months.
McClusky’s boss, Administrative Judge James Tormey, heads the Fifth Judicial District, but he is playing politics with accountability that litigants rightfully demand. For example, his chief family court clerk recovered $600,000 against him (and my pedophile custody judge Bryan Hedges) in a civil rights case due to retaliation against her for refusing to engage in “political espionage,” see Morin v Tormey, 626 F.3d 40 (2nd Cir. 2010).
As victims, we need to join forces to bring accountability to this judicial district. We need to make an example here so that other regions of our country will do the same. We have reports delivered and discussed with members of Congress during our May 2nd Lobby Day which seek a federal investigation of human rights abuses in these courts. We must now make follow-up calls to those members before they sweep it aside like so many others on the subject.
There will be no conference call tonight after my efforts to unveil this “next step” was upstaged by a pair of “moles and trolls.” Those interruptions have been recorded and reported. In the meantime, I have been given a new access code with the same call number. Just contact me for that code if you wish to participate in our continuing reform effort. You can call the Parenting Rights Institute at (315) 380-3420 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, after taking a $5,000 loss on a March and Lobby event valued in excess of $50,000 (if sponsored by a special interest), I continue to seek donations and product purchases on my website, http://www.leonkoziol. com. That site will continue to serve as an information source. Please spread the word.
Professionally produced videos like the one above promoting our Parent March on Washington are factually alarming. Their content has never been challenged for inaccuracy. It’s the subject, i.e. imprisoned and pedophile judges, which is being targeted, punished and removed from public discourse.
By Dr. Leon Koziol
Parenting Rights Institute.
As we suspected for years, Facebook and agencies of our own government are censoring family preservation groups and conservative value systems which made that government possible. Whereas the targeted website, http://www.leonkoziol.com, had received over 2,000 shares on some of our posts prior to 2016, we have been getting routinely get less than ten since then.
Today the evidence was confirmed, and recourse will be sought by a federal court action against Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg in the District of Columbia. Reproduced below is the message that was blocked for “safety” reasons and its “abusive” content according to an automated notice that was quickly challenged with a warning of legal action:
PARENT ALERT: Fellow Activists against family court abuses: Join our weekly Thursday Nationwide Conference Calls, 7 pm EST to grow our Parent March on Washington, May 3rd starting 1 pm at the White House. Sponsored by the Parenting Rights Institute. Without numbers and visible action, things will only get worse. Call (605) 313-4165, type in access code 763491 when prompted. Details at www.leonkoziol.com. It is imperative for the sake of your families and future generations that you spread the word as our websites and social media have been suppressed. I even had to get a family judge gag order removed in New York Supreme Court. Dr. Leon Koziol, PRI Director.
Exposing Court Corruption – Civil & Parental Rights Advocacy
As you can verify yourself, there is nothing “dangerous” or “abusive” about this message. Its only danger is to lawyer profits and federal funding of corrupt family courts. When censorship of this severity is exposed, Americans react with great resolve. This is why we parents can get no reform or accountability in these self-regulated courts. I am outraged and expect substantial compensation from this monopoly communications giant. How ironic it is that Facebook acted exactly as we predicted in that message, one that is at the core of free speech values in an American form of government.
Join our conference call tonight as requested in that censored message!
For the sake of those who sacrificed their lives for our rights, SHARE THIS!
By Dr. Leon R. Koziol
Parenting Rights Institute
A lot of unexplained events have occurred during my 10 year crusade to expose court corruption, funding abuses and father discrimination in our nation’s divorce and family courts. You might say I’m lucky to be alive today when considering the recent targeting by a local sheriff and the suspicious death of one of my predecessors, Nancy Schaefer, when I first got started.
And so it shocked me again when I picked today to publish my next plan of action. For awhile now I wanted to bring focus to the blockbuster movie, Mrs. Doubtfire, to underscore the lack of progress made in parental equality since the day it was released. I even used it in court filings, and seriously, I did not know that today marked the 25th year anniversary of the movie’s release. Many cast and crew celebrated with a reunion.
The prejudice against dads in these courts has actually gotten much worse since that movie was produced. The late Robin Williams played the role of Mrs. Doubtfire, a dad desperate to see his children after his wife (Sally Fields) lied about his character and conduct in court, humiliating and alienating him to the point of severe desperation. So he dressed up as an elderly nanny and was hired to babysit his children with great success.
Doubtfire backfired when Robin Williams was exposed for his ruse and banned altogether from his children’s lives. Today, Mrs. Doubfire would have been jailed for violating a custody order, (s)he would have been subjected to costly forensic evaluations and committed to recurring terms in a debtor prison despite being unable to make child support payments. (S)he would have been convicted of a felony for moving to another state in search of better employment prospects.
Robin Williams took his life in 2014 at age 63 after a long battle with depression. It is an outcome which is increasingly common among the many good dads persecuted in these courts. 22 veterans are committing suicide each day, many as a result of parental alienation and child support debts, see i.e. Purple Heart’s Final Beat, Second Class Citizen.Org. Over the past 25 years, Census Bureau reports continue to show that nearly 85% of all parents paying child support are men, nearly all committed to jail terms for custody and support violations are men, and roughly 20% of all local arrest warrants are family court dads.
These ominous facts are aggravated further by a man-hating mission promoted by feminist-socialists bent on destroying parent-child relationships in favor of a state take-over of childrearing. It is following the same trend that education became institutionalized. Start with the dads, pit them against the moms, then take their children after blaming both parents for their custody “wars” and “battles.” This “War on Women,” the “Violence Against Women Act,” the “Future is Female,” and even the very phrase “Women’s Rights” prove that we are no longer a nation promoting equal rights but one engaged in a race for superior rights.
The latter statement was a featured argument in my recent case docketed by the Supreme Court seeking parental equality and legal protection for judicial whistleblowers (Leon Koziol v Chief Judge Janet DiFiore, Case No. 18-278). But the case was denied without so much as an opinion or dissent, proving once again that our high court is suppressing judicial misconduct, meaningful reforms and parental equality in favor of lawyer enrichment, federal funding abuses and political posturing.
I was appalled at the abuses inflicted upon Judge Brett Kavanaugh during his Senate confirmation hearings, but when he was narrowly approved, the newest member of our Supreme Court shocked me when announcing that an all female staff would be hired as his law clerks. This hiring move violates everything that the principle of equal rights stands for. Does an aspiring Harvard law graduate now have to masquerade as a woman to get Brett’s attention? Where does the victim go to file a sex discrimination claim?
Ironically, there was to outcry regarding this sexist hiring decision by the same feminists who were busy attacking Brett during his confirmation process. Apparently sexist practices are fine so long as women are the beneficiaries. Such a double-standard and double-cross by Brett Kavanaugh only adds now to the grounds for impeachment which had been promised by his adversaries. Today the men who were sympathetic to Brett’s ordeal have good cause to join the mission to remove him. A Democrat House of Representatives might be widely supported with Articles of Impeachment.
But apart from the Kavanaugh debacle, a counter-mission must be undertaken to defend against this man-hating onslaught which has reached a level of insanity. Men everywhere stood by as if helpless to the disgusting tirades and outright killer threats of so-called “women professionals” during that Supreme Court confirmation process. On September 18, 2018, Hawaii Senator Mazie Hirono had a message for all men who dared to defend against false allegations in this “Me-Too” movement. She told the men of America to “Just shut up!”
Georgetown Professor Carol Christine Fair went much further. Emboldened by the sexist attack from a U.S. Senator, she tweeted, “Look at (this) chorus of entitled white men justifying a serial rapist’s arrogated entitlement. All of them deserve miserable deaths while feminists laugh as they take their last gasps. Bonus: we castrate their corpses and feed them to the swine? Yes.” Brett Kavanaugh was never even accused of a single rape by anyone despite the feeding frenzy of fame seeking liars. This freak of nature, Carol Fair?, should have been promptly committed to a mental institution or imprisoned for inciting the most serious kind of “Violence Against Men.” Instead she was rewarded with a sabbatical in Europe.
Imagine if a white male professor made such statements. More ominous, what exactly is being taught and promoted at these liberal elite universities? As a white male, I was and remain anything but entitled. My dad spent five years in a Nazi camp, I was raised in a violent, poor neighborhood, and I worked my way up the hard way, working odd summer jobs to pay my state college tuition. Even now I am being persecuted much like Susan B. Anthony was in her day. In my day, I successfully prosecuted sexual harassment cases, saved the careers of discriminated women and even represented a former president of the National Organization for Women.
The bottom line here is that this man-hating mission is only going to grow unless we victims respond. To that end, I am proposing a protest rally at the same Supreme Court attacked by these feminists-socialists during the Kavanaugh hearings. It can occur during the week before Fathers Day, 2019. Unfortunately, by my experience organizing prior rallies, the victims are more interested in ball games with the kind of apathy which these feminists depend on to advance their agenda. Beginning today, I will be contacting veterans groups, police benevolent associations, biker groups, NAACP, and even bowling groups if necessary to make this happen. But I cannot succeed without your support.
Please make this message viral, make a donation to the cause on this site, and contact me in any manner possible to make this happen. Every man in America is a potential victim of this growing insanity. And every woman has a dad, brother, son or friend who can be victimized as well. It’s time to take back our families, our nation, and our minds !
Dr. Leon R. Koziol
Parenting Rights Institute
(315) 380-3420 (office)
By Dr. Leon Koziol
Parenting Rights Institute
I was born on Easter Sunday, just before dawn, and although I never bothered to verify it until decades later, the date and time proved correct on my certificate. I was also born to be a dad, and that made my daughters possible. Although I wished them a Happy Easter today, as usual, I got no reply.
It’s been like that for years. Never found to be unfit as a parent, subject of any agency report or charged with any crime, the years spent with my girls as a “noncustodial parent” (due to my male birth status) were filled with events to make any child envious. Trips to Manhattan, the ocean, our nation’s capital, lakes, skiing, climbing and school events comprised only some of our experiences without incident. I built them a playground on my two acre property that rivaled our finest local parks.
Then their “custodial parent” decided that they should have a new father, someone she admitted to be pursuing strictly for his wealth. And the many custody judges assigned to my case, including removed pedophile family judge, Bryan Hedges, made no mention of this illicit agenda for over ten years. Instead, one who frequented a bar with his children, Daniel King of Lewis County Family Court, placed bizarre conditions upon me such as “prohibited alcohol related gestures” (a wedding toast) to make continued father-daughter relationships impossible.
They could find no reliable proof of unfit parenting so they simply made things up and any attack on my reputation to discredit the reform message and court corruption I was publicizing across the country. So intense was the legalized kidnapping that the wealthy substitute dad actually tried to run me over with his Cadillac last summer. It was witnessed by a bar manager who happened to be near the sidewalk I was crossing the street toward.
We live in a world today dominated by money. It can buy judges, lawyers and politicians. Anyone so naïve to believe otherwise should look up the many bribery and extortion cases coming out of divorce and family courts, judges like ex-New York Chief Judge Sol Wachtler, Gerald Garson and Thomas Spargo sent to federal prisons. And they are only a few of the ones who actually got caught.
But you can learn all about that in my recent book, Satan’s Docket: Corruption and Carnage in America’s Divorce Industry. Today’s holiday post is focused on a far greater crime, this epidemic sweeping across America as part of a New World Order to take control of our children. It is being accomplished through an antiquated “custody” system mandated by federal Title IV-D funding laws.
Like the drug industry, this epidemic has turned our courts into a trillion dollar industry while transforming cooperative parenting into lucrative war zones. It has also produced fatherless children like the one in Parkland, Florida, who decided one day to murder fellow classmates just for kicks. My own ex-wife lacks all moral compass when lying repeatedly under oath to the glee of corrupt judges anxious to exploit her stupidity to avenge my public criticisms.
And that brings us to Walter Scott. You may remember him as the unarmed father shot dead five times in the back by a psycho cop near Charleston, South Carolina while fleeing a child support warrant at a traffic stop. Our government is now killing for money and resurrecting debtor prisons using our children as justification. Adolph Hitler explained this agenda in his famous book, Mein Kampf, i.e. if you can get the people believing that you’re acting in their children’s “best interests,” they will “happily” give up their rights.
Walter Scott is solid proof of this agenda for all the unbelievers. I spoke out at his 2015 funeral before national media to emphasize that this was not so much a race crime as it was a gender crime, one targeting dads and the destruction of fatherhood in America. After discussing it with a New York Times reporter and appearing on the Charleston evening news, I got some mainstream media traction, especially when the funeral pastor preached the same conclusion I did.
Walter Scott’s murder, captured on an i-phone by an unseen by-stander, was, by far, the most horrific one in the Black Lives Matter crusade. Unlike the others, Scott was unarmed, he raised nothing resembling a weapon, and he was running from a money debt not any criminal act. Worse yet, Title IV-D state court revenue was among the objectives of the arrest warrant resulting in his murder.
Despite all this, time and again, when the national media recites these murders, Walter Scott is notoriously absent. No doubted calculated to protect the money trail, this practice resembles incidents like the Selma, Alabama anniversary march with George Bush cropped out of a New York Times photo or the television reporter, who never was, claiming to be flying in a helicopter over Iraq during a news feature. Walter Scott is purposely omitted because it raises the taboo subject of father discrimination and draconian law enforcement practices that threaten the New World Order.
In a March 31, 2018 front page story in the New York Daily News, a series of black victims are named in civil rights history ending with Trayvon Martin. Walter Scott is not among them. Again, today, in an Associated Press story by Corey Williams carried nationally, a summary of recent black murders is given. Still no mention of Walter Scott. Lawyer Benjamin Crump is featured in that story because he has been assisting victim families to get monetary compensation. The largest of these to date is the family of Walter Scott which recovered $6 million. So why was it “cropped out?”
The war on dads is very real. I may be among the most profound examples of this given the inhumane retributions I sustained as a result of my parent equality crusade across the country. As a prominent civil rights attorney who obtained jury verdicts and six figure recoveries for civil rights victims, including white landowners and sexually harassed women, these witch hunters can discredit my public message using the mother of my children as their stooge, but they can never take away my accomplishments.
As I look back on these past ten years of persecution, I often come to the conclusion that my sacrifices have been in vain. No one donates, few show up at our rallies, and keyboard warriors prefer the comfort of their private homes. Accordingly the epidemic grows, and the day is destined to arrive when some victim will explode to take horrific action at some courthouse or law office. Thomas Ball nearly did exactly that before burning himself alive in front of a family court and leaving behind a cryptic manifesto.
While I have done all I could to prevent such a holocaust, I have moved no mountains. After a record 40 trial judges were disqualified from my originally uncontested divorce, a racist judge who makes violent threats from the bench has now been assigned to finish me off as an “Acting Family Judge.” My website has been highly censored and I can recite little progress. If any, it has occurred among individual cases only. Occasionally I get inspiration from a friend, family member, stranger, caller or even a cleric, one such as Reverend James Forbes, the “Martin Luther King” of Manhattan.
However, on this Easter Sunday, a Christian celebration of resurrected life, I got some unexpected inspiration from a pastor at St. Paul’s Church in Whitesboro, New York. I cannot deliver it as eloquently as he did, but I would like to share it with you, especially all those who have stayed in the fight against the odds for so many years. You know who you are. The sermon goes something like this:
One day God directed a man to move a large stone by pressing against it each day with all his might. After months of doing so, the man grew weary. He had not moved that giant rock a single inch and began to accept the reality that he never could. Satan therefore intervened and suggested that he give it a day’s rest especially as it happened to be a Sunday. Surely a good God would accept such rest on his day and recognize all the daily commitment. But the man turned Satan down and kept on pushing against that rock however foolish he may have looked. Finally, the man asked God why he had committed him to such an impossible task. It was then that God replied that this was a test of his faith, and because he had honored the directive, God would now move that rock for him.
By Dr. Leon Koziol
Parenting Rights Institute
Should you decide to expose corruption in our judicial system, be wary of the immunity which it claims over your First Amendment rights. This immunity and self-regulation power has become so abused that Michigan Family Judge Wade McCree was able to commit adultery in chambers, get a litigant mother pregnant while he placed her adversary on a child support monitor and suffer no monetary liability to his victims.
Now we have another “Acting” Family Judge in upstate New York who threatened a litigant from the bench, was found by an ethics judge to have used racial slurs (“country niggers”) and sent people to jail on serial contempt rulings because they grinned or complained of injustices. Meet Judge Gerald “Neanderthal” Popeo of Utica, New York, a regular standard-bearer for anti-violence groups. Get the details by clicking here.
Because the persecution for my judicial misconduct complaints has become so extreme, I recently filed an extraordinary lawsuit against such judges in New York Supreme Court, Appellate Division. There is little expectation of proper accountability, however, because our courts are self-protecting of their revenues, fees and reputation. They would rather excuse, ignore or rationalize racial slurs and judge revenge than accept the public consequences for their actions like they require of the rest of us.
So what can we do? My lawsuit may shed some light. Here is an excerpt of my arguments before that court which may shock you, but it is a sound position based on my 23 unblemished years as a civil rights attorney and successful cases which recovered hundreds of thousands of dollars for my clients. That was before the judicial retaliation began for my whistleblowing activity. These arguments are made to oppose dismissal motions filed by New York’s Chief Judge Janet DiFiore and various inferior judge (respondents) engaged in clear misconduct:
Koziol v DiFiore, et. al.
2) This is a hybrid declaratory judgment and extraordinary relief action brought pursuant to CPLR Articles 30, 63 and 78. It is otherwise authorized by New York’s high court under a “Rule of Necessity” laid out in another hybrid action, Maron v Silver, 14 NY3d 230 (2010). If the Chief Judge and respondents are to be plainly understood by their motions, a hybrid lawsuit filed by predecessor chief judges challenging legislative dysfunction for pay raise purposes is proper, but if those whom they serve seek to do the same for purposes of protecting their children, livelihood and liberties from judicial dysfunction, they are out of line, subject to summary dismissals or even filing prohibitions of the sort demanded here.
3) New York’s judiciary clearly had no authority to direct the amounts or timeliness of pay raises absent diminution. It is a subject textually committed to other branches of government under the people’s constitution. Yet the Maron case was filed anyway, by judges no less, and it is still “the law” in this state. It can only be construed as an unconstitutional scheme to politically influence the other branches through an abuse of our courts. If private litigants endeavored to do the very same thing, they would be subjected additionally to fines, sanctions and even contempt.
4) Both motions have utterly ignored the Maron v Silver case, indeed it is not even mentioned in the joint Memorandum of Law, Table of Authorities. This is because the outcome is already anticipated. There is no neutral and detached arbiter, hence vitiating any good faith effort or purpose for preparing an opposition Memorandum. Ignoring stated precedent is not only unethical but also the tactic employed by most, if not all jurists reviewing this case to date.
5) In my recent book, Satan’s Docket, I have described this tactic as “Orchestrated Law.”It was practiced in the serial rulings which were, in fact, cited in the moving papers, further confirmation of the systemic bias carefully and convincingly laid out in the petition. Both motions have also ignored the precedent seeking nature of this case premised on escalating new facts caused by each biased ruling designed to suppress speech directed at judicial misconduct.
6) The motions continue with their deceptive agenda by totally ignoring salient facts of the petition without facts of their own interposed by any person having personal knowledge. That renders the petition presumptively true for purposes of any summary ruling. Even on technical grounds identified for dismissal, the untwisted facts cannot be silenced on such an extraordinary case. But as practiced here for at least ten years, decision makers have cherry picked only those facts and precedent (if at all) which supports a predetermined outcome and a “law” concocted contrary to our legislated ones.
7) If you don’t mention material facts or egregious misconduct clearly bearing on that outcome, it simply didn’t happen. This results in a monumental fraud upon the public by that branch of government charged with highest duty of protecting our constitutional rights and “justice for all.” If our courts are bold enough to cover up their own corruption, there is no “law.” It is all the justification needed for victims to take matters into their own hands. We can rightfully conclude that we are living in an increasingly lawless society. Proof is everywhere, from the mass murders by a fatherless teen in Florida to the terrorist threats in daily news reports.
8) A simple test which bears this out is the perjuries of judge-appointed child lawyer William Koslosky and the state’s “custodial parent,” respondent Kelly Hawse-Koziol. The record clearly shows that they both conspired to conceal the true residence of my daughters, going so far as to serve a Notice to Admit in November, 2015 attaching a purported electronic notice of child relocation with the address “gmai.com.” It constituted an impossible transmission without the “l” character demonstrable from the face of that doctored confirmation notice. The 35th assigned judge, Daniel King, bent on revenge for my testimony before the Moreland Commission on Public Corruption, simply vacated the notice without any consequence to either co-conspirator. He did so while a gag order was in place in the last decision prior to his removal.
9) The logical question which then arises is why a lawyer would engage in such clear misconduct. The answer lies in the continuing refusal of our appellate division justices to hold William Koslosky accountable. That failure in duty occurred as recently as February 26, 2018 when Judge Joanne Winslow submitted notice to me declining to sign a show cause order on this case. I am making that application, already served on the parties, a part of this cross-motion. It sought, inter alia, a referral of William Koslosky minimally for disciplinary action stemming from his July 31, 2011 and August 2, 2011 affirmations in support of appeal dismissals.
10) Those affirmations were re-filed one month later in the Third Department after this court’s transfer order. In that particular scheme, Koslosky stated under oath that I sought to reinstate my law license in a family court cross-motion dated March 3, 2011 before later disqualified Judge Pirro-Bailey. It was obviously orchestrated to discredit me as a parent, lawyer and critic insofar as every sane lawyer knows that a law license cannot be reinstated in that court.
11) As the petition and show cause application explained, lawyer Koslosky went so far as to assert factually that I was seeking to “revoke” the authority of this court to decide licensing matters. There was no proof of any of this, but the sworn affirmations remain in the records of both upstate licensing/appeals courts. The effectively ratified perjuries have not been retracted or even acknowledged by any judge to date. My answering affidavit and the ones repeatedly filed here contained the Koslosky sworn statements and entire cross-motion showing no such events.
12) This court cannot deflect by asserting timely recourse to the Fifth District Grievance Committee. Apart from its own duties under the Judicial Code, its appointed Committee has yet to even acknowledge my 2011 grievance against Koslosky and custodial counsel, perhaps due to the simultaneous disqualification and transfer of my disciplinary matters to the Third Department and the witch hunt lawyers there focused on my public criticisms.
13) These standard-bearers of lawyer ethics were allowed to quietly resign without public prosecution of any kind after an Inspector General discovered their falsified time sheets. As the petition explains with sufficient detail and examples, I was not accorded similar favor after more than eight years of license suspension, one year longer than a disbarment period.
14) The Third Department misconduct was not much different prior to transfer when Fifth District Attorney Mary Gasparini submitted a false written statement to her Committee that I had not sought an adjournment to better prepare for a first time prosecution of ten grievances in 2008. This lie, in turn, led to “discrepancy” claims elevating a first time admonition to formal charges and my first one year disciplinary suspension by the Third Department (still extant).
15) The Gasparini lie was fully proven in a March, 2009 motion for discovery and other relief during that prosecution. This court denied my motion in a cursory, confidential decision two months later without any mention of Gasparini’s misconduct. Ten grievances (six later dismissed on their face) comprised this first time prosecution after two decades of unblemished practice. It originated on January 9, 2008, the same day as arguments before Judge John Centra of this court which contained extensive proof of ethical misconduct by Keith Eisenhut, opposing divorce counsel unknown at the time to be a member of that same Fifth District Committee.
16) These grievances were stale for many years as was the one currently prosecuted by the Third Department involving events of 2008. Hence it cannot be said that timely recourse against Koslosky is somehow stale or waived. To the contrary, the intentional disregard and uneven treatment of lawyer misconduct have only left wide open the door for a series of perjuries that have destroyed all aspects of my former model existence over a half century period, including the gmai.com concoction years later. In the face of all that has been presented and accumulated to date, how can anyone conclude that a rational justice system has been made available to me? The notion that an anti-filing order should now be issued is an even greater farce inasmuch as such an order has been effectively in place since January 9, 2008.
17) But that corruption pales in comparison to the one which now confronts everyone involved. If lawyers appointed and licensed by this court can freely concoct facts and lie under oath, anything can be contrived against me as long as my reform and whistleblower activity persist. That entitles me to resort to every manner of personal protection at my disposal.
PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE AND SUPPORT OUR CAUSE by donating or investing in our anti-corruption activities on this site. Call our office at (315) 380-3420 or contact me personally at (315) 796-4000.
By Dr. Leon R. Koziol
Parenting Rights Institute
Let’s face it, mainstream media will not do it so we have to expose an epidemic on our own, the American way. Our children are worth it. Over the past month, I have embarked upon an advertising campaign in upstate New York to overcome widespread censorship of family court corruption. You should consider doing the same in your city or town.
It has become an epidemic which is harming our families, health, workplaces and moral fiber as a nation. A single half page advertisement for my new book, Satan’s Docket, resulted in a flurry of calls to local media according to reliable sources. The public is demanding an investigative report and exposure of the real issues which two family judge candidates are ignoring or covering up.
You can look up that ad entitled: Can Your Judge Be Bribed? on-line (pg A14 of hard copy) in Utica Observer Dispatch, October 15, 2017. And that was before a full page ad which I sponsored today (Sunday, October 22, 2017, pg A15) entitled: Is Family Court Becoming A Ponzi Operation? At first blush, the question appears extreme because we are led to believe that courts are very high places and their judges have reputations “beyond reproach.”
Indeed that is what lawyers claimed after chastising me for filing a motion for disqualification of my custody judge, Bryan Hedges. That motion was based on a federal lawsuit by his chief family clerk resulting in a $600,000 recovery based on her refusal to engage in “political espionage,” (Morin v Tormey). The chastising ended months later when the same judge resigned for sexual abuse on his handicapped five year old niece. As an adult she called to commend my reform efforts.
These and other horror stories are itemized in my advertisement series this month and detailed in my book available at www.parentingrightsinstitute.com. That book has been sent to media contacts as far away as Paris and California. A major news organization in Manhattan has e-mailed me with an interest in a potential documentary. As fellow parents and court victims, we need to do the same in communities across the country.
At present there is no protection for judicial whistleblowers like me. Judges and ethics lawyers (who resigned in my case for falsifying their time sheets) have been relentless in their retaliation. Serial rulings against me have gone to unconscionable extremes to discredit my public message after 23 unblemished years as a civil rights lawyer and ten years as a model parent. In my book I have compared their shameless onslaught to a Rodney King beating with the fists and batons replaced by orders and edicts.
If you are interested in genuine reform, log on to the Parenting Rights Institute website where our ten year efforts and services are detailed. And help our cause by sharing this post.
By Dr. Leon R. Koziol
Author and Civil Rights Advocate
On Sunday, October 15, 2017 between 5 and 8 pm, I will be sponsoring a Community Chat regarding term limits, strategies for making all three branches of government more accountable, and Book Signings for Satan’s Docket . It will occur at my home located at 1336 Graffenburg Road; New Hartford, New York (second left turn off Sherman Drive across from MVCC campus).
Traditionally this website has focused on parental rights and court corruption. As a civil rights advocate and parental consultant, my work has taken me everywhere from Hawaii to Paris. It has resulted in valuable information which can benefit moms, dads and families. You can get it at no charge by simply scrolling down this blog site. You will also find our professional services and programs by clicking onto the pages at the top.
This site, Leon Koziol.com, will now be expanding to cover general topics in the news locally and across the country. You are welcome to contribute your opinions or news tips, confidentially if necessary, at any time. We are presently a small secondary news outlet committed to exposing the issues which mainstream media are suppressing or avoiding. Think of us as a government watchdog enterprise.
Our professional services and programs focused on parental rights and court reform will now be transferred to our new site, Parenting Rights Institute. America’s “Judicial Watch” of the divorce industry, it can now be accessed at http://www.parentingrightsinstitute.com. That entity, founded by me in 2010, was recently purchased by an investor in Manhattan to expand the good work we do for those left behind by our nation’s domestic courts.
Although the manuscript for my new book, Satan’s Docket, was completed only last month, I have decided on an early release due to the Family Judge race in Oneida County (central) New York. I did this because election discourse remains devoid of the real issues confronting the litigants needlessly hauled into these courts for profit. Book store purchases will not be available until well after election day.
A half page advertisement explains this at page 3B of the October 5, 2017 edition of the (Utica) Observer Dispatch and its current on-line version. Another advertisement will appear on Thursday October 12th and a further publication will come in the Sunday edition (October 15). With a copy of any ad or mention of the on-line versions, you will get a $10 discount off the $30 price during any book signing. If you cannot make it, you can purchase a copy on the Satan’s Docket Page of the Parenting Rights Institute website, www.parentingrightsinstitute.com.
Come and share your ideas about improving the delivery of government services or your ordeals as a citizen, litigant or parent. You will learn a lot from this book and it could save you many thousands of dollars in lawyer fees and suffering . It explains how these courts truly work, how they are structured to bankrupt entire families and businesses, and how they can work against the so-called “best interests” of our children.
Today more than ever, it is crucial for all Americans to take action against an epidemic which features escalating violence, immorality and crime everywhere. For additional info and directions, call me personally at (315) 796-4000.
Kindly share this post with friends, family and co-workers.
By Dr. Leon R. Koziol
Civil Rights Advocate
There are a million reasons for people to be angry with our government but not a single one to disrespect the American flag. The NFL owners, players and coaches now engaged in some perverted form of “attention” during the National Anthem are not doing their “cause” any good, whatever that cause may be. Do we even know what it is after the various reasons cited since that ex-quarterback from San Francisco got this all started? I have already forgotten his name and his manifesto.
There are, however, a million reasons to stand respectfully and individually during all national anthems. First and foremost, the flag is not so much a respect for our government as it is for our people, those who served our country in foreign wars, those at home who risk their lives each day in the line of duty, and those everywhere who built this great nation. The flag is a symbol of our ideals. We’re not perfect, we never claimed to be, but we have come closest to that impossible goal than any society in history.
I no longer think of football on Sundays. I think of other events and other days like 9-11 when first responders sacrificed their lives in the service of our people and our flag. I think of the day when soldiers died at Iwo Jima while hoisting that same flag in the line of fire. I think of the day when our national anthem was composed by a 35 year old lawyer, Francis Scott Key, during the British naval attack on Baltimore. The list goes on.
If anyone has reason to protest our government, it’s certainly not the NFL owners, players and coaches who have raked in millions of dollars on the backs of our hard-working fans. If anyone has reason to protest, that would be me, a civil rights attorney whose government destroyed my career, reputation and parent-child relationships for exposing corruption in our divorce and family courts. Yet I will always stand during our National Anthem out of respect for my fellow Americans, past and present.